In-house and outside counsel utilize X Ante products to support their cases throughout the litigation process.
HOW TO USE X ANTE:
- Receive early notification of potential litigation targeting select products with a Portfolio Monitor.
- Prepare for and adapt to ongoing litigation with actionable intelligence on trends in advertising volume, where ads are broadcast and which firms are sponsoring the ads with a 360 Degree Report.
- Oppose efforts to consolidate lawsuits in class action or multidistrict litigation proceedings by demonstrating that pervasive mass tort advertising rather than substantive developments triggered the filing of lawsuits with a Historical Survey.
- Question plaintiffs' during discovery about their exposure to product warnings in mass tort ads and their possible motivations for bringing suit -- supported by a Local Focus on prevalence of advertising in their media market.
- Determine the most favorable time and venue for trial and investigate potential juror bias due to mass tort advertising with Historical Survey and Local Focus reports.
- Present mass tort ads gathered from the Ad Video Archive at trial to establish that the ads' scare tactics and promises of compensation — rather than product defects — triggered high volumes of lawsuits and adverse event reports.
- Track which law firms are building up large inventories of cases based on their advertising in advance of settlement negotiations with a 360 Degree Report.